20 July 2016

Embroidery on blouse..1

hi all

today i want to share one of my embroidery work...this hand embroidery is in  blouse back neck...here i used chain stitch, button hole stitch .... mirror also added in middle..



plain blouse



tracing time









this embroidery work is still in progress...soon  i will share the complete work...




creativejewishmom

niftythriftythings

supermomnocape. vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-

totsandme.throwback-thursday-blog-style-159-july.

6 comments:

  1. So neat and Beautiful ! I never manged to do the chain stitch without getting knots of threads in between ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks pooja...

      from my school days i started embroidery works so always it is easy for me ...but making different different cards are tough to me...

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, and better quality photos means I can hopefully feature your work this time! thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thanks for your lovely reply... i am always happy to take part in your linky party...if your r featuring my work that is a little more happy moment for me...

      have a nice day

      Delete

17.simple sikku kolam

       Apartment Margazhi kolangal --simple  sikku kolam